Western New York's Landscape Professionals
Landscaping is one of the most cost-effective ways to improve the look of your home and add value and visual appeal to your property. We know just how important the landscape is to your home environment, and that's why we care so much about getting things right. Our guarantee to you is that our fully trained staff will always go that extra distance to deliver a superior quality landscaping service, ensuring that you get the most out of your landscape.
Making Properties Beautiful!
Our quality landscape design services insure that your landscape fits your needs based on your property, your budget and your goals. Each of these elements are carefully considered before we present a design for final approval and installation.
- Landscape Design
- Landscape Installation
- Landscape Maintenance
- Hardscape Design and Installation
- Sod Installation and Seeding
- Garden Installation
- Rock and Brick Setting
- Landscape Lighting
Features of our Landscaping Services
Our quality landscape design services insure that your landscape fits your needs based on your property, your budget and your goals. Each of these elements are carefully considered before we present a design.
Our experienced crews will come on site, implement the design laid out with the customer, and execute to perfection - all while communicating with the customer during the entire process to work out hurdles and discuss care.
Our team works well beyond installation, following up constantly with assistance in maintenance of beds, gardens, sod installations, shrubs, trees, bushes, ponds and more. We are here for you long-term!
Spring Clean Up
- Blow all beds removing leaves & debris from winter.
- Hand rake worst areas of lawn.
- Pick up twigs from lawn.
- Rake off dead foliage from perennials in beds.
- Clean beds of any foreign material so they are ready for growing season.
- Put back sod in areas damaged from winter snow plowing.
- Put stone/gravel back in areas that was moved by snowplows.
- Trimming of shrubs and bushes
- Removal of unwanted, damaged, or dead hedges and shrubs
- Weekly or monthly weeding service.
- Single/ Double Shredded Hardwood
- Colored Hardwood Mulch
- Implementation of wood chips
- Stone assorted varieties and colors